It is evident from recent research*, that those who use a Qualified Financial Advisor for financial planning are more likely to achieve greater personal financial benefit through guidance in pensions, saving/investment and protection services.
However, the value of advice clearly represents different things to different people. In the context of personal finance, it can be a return on savings or investment; future security in the form of a pension fund; protection products which provide better peace of mind and security; achieving personal financial goals or simply availing of opportunities as presented.
With more money invested and greater financial security, people feel more in control and therefore have greater confidence in their finances, both now and in the future.
* Brokers Ireland iReach survey 2021 - The Value of Financial Advice
MORE VALUABLE SAVINGS & INVESTMENTS
Those who sought financial advice on their savings and investments are 53% higher.
MORE VALUABLE PENSIONS
Retirement planning becomes a top priority as we get older with people wanting to know how to invest their money to build a reasonable fund and ‘nest egg’ for their retirement phase.
The famous US firefighter Red Adair put it best -'If you think it's expensive to hire a professional, wait until you hire an amateur'.
Improved Financial Savvy
Having better insights and knowledge into tax entitlements and contributions is a key consideration and financial incentive.
Making informed decisions around financial matters directly correlates to improved financial outcomes and this is evident throughout the survey findings. Having better insight and knowledge into tax entitlements and contributions is also a key consideration and financial incentive.
How to get financial Advice in 3 easy steps
Real world advice
Throughout the last 30 years I have been lucky enough to work with a wide range of individuals including business owners, professionals, individuals and families to put robust financial plans in place to deal with whatever life throws at you. I have encountered many fascinating characters and I have learned quite a lot along the way.
- I have worked with business owners, company directors, sole traders, professionals to help grow, protect and transfer their business assets in a tax efficient manner through the use of pensions, investments and financial protection products.
- I have helped younger professionals get achieve a firm understanding of their personal finances and this has ensured that they have enjoyed financial peace of mind knowing that they are on track for a secure financial future.
- I have helped families deal with the financial consequences of the death of a loved one, and replaced earnings lost through an accident or illness.
- I have helped younger individuals and couples get on the property ladder by recommending savings and investment portfolios and ensuring that their mortgage protection represented real long term value and offered rock solid protection.
Working with a Qualified Financial Advisor who can help articulate your financial goals in a coherent and user-friendly manner will help you identify and achieve your financial goals, save you money, make you money and provide financial peace of mind.