FORSYTHE FINANCIAL PLANNING
John Forsythe QFA FLIA RPA is a financial advisor based in Carrigaline, Co Cork.
- Working as a Financial Advisor since 1991
- Set up his own firm - Forsythe Financial Planning - in 2006.
Forsythe Financial Planning is a non-aligned Financial Broker. We work closely with our partners to provide impartial financial advice to our clients.
I work with sole-traders, company directors and employees to help them identify and achieve their financial goals.
Qualified Financial Advisor - QFA
Fellow of the Life Insurance Association - FLIA
Retirement Planning Advisor - RPA
Member of Brokers Ireland
Member of the Financial Broker Network
Member of the Life Insurance Association
Regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
I hold written agency agreements with the 5 of Ireland's largest providers of pension, investment and financial protection products and services. In addition we have agency agreements in place with a range of specialist investment providers. These agreements ensure that advice is offered on a 'fair analysis of the market' basis.
I deal with Aviva Life & Pensions /Friends First, Irish Life, New Ireland, Royal London, Zurich Life, BCP Asset Management, Wealth Options, Bespoke Investments, Blackbee Investments, Greenman Investments and Pulse UK.
For more information check out our Terms of Business.
what i DO
Once I gain an understanding of your personal and professional financial goals, I will put together a financial plan for you to consider. This plan will set out your financial protection, investment and retirement goals. Where investment is at the core of the recommended plan, I will help you gain an understanding of the principles of risk versus reward and help you identify your appetite and tolerance for risk and market volatility.
- I will research the market for the most suitable financial products to achieve your financial goals.
- I will negotiate best terms with the product providers on your behalf and implement the required policies.
- I will schedule review meetings with you to ensure the financial plan and all of the recommendations remain appropriate.
- I will guide you through the claims process in the event of a valid claim arising from a life, serious illness or income protection plan.
- I will guide you through ongoing investment processes and the maturity process for savings and investment plans.
- I will work with your employer to sort out any issues pertaining to pensions in redundancy, early-retirement or transfers. We advise on ancillary benefits like death-in-service and gratuities.
- I will guide you through the post-retirement process including Annuities, ARF's and AMRF's.
Whilst many clients prefer in-person meetings a growing number have chosen to meet remotely. This means that meetings may be held at any time of day (within reason) and with minimum disruption to home or workplace life. I am set up to conduct business virtually or in-person. All new business may be completed remotely.You choose the format that suits you best and away we go.